- We believe a quality athletic program is the shared responsibility of the students, staff, parents, and the community.
- We believe in a supportive environment that allows for participation among students, staff, and parents.
- We believe quality coaches are essential to a successful, fun, and rewarding athletic program.
- We believe athletics develop the creative, ethical, intellectual, physical, and social/emotional dimensions of each participating student.
- We believe athletics teach responsibility, time management, and leadership.
- We believe athletics allow students to interact with students from other schools.
- We believe athletics should be fully funded by the educational general fund.
- We believe the competitiveness, sportsmanship, and confidence each student builds in athletic participation are assets a student will carry throughout his or her life.
- We believe the athletic program should reflect the interest and needs of the student body.
- We believe the athletic program provides an environment for students to set, achieve, and exceed individual and team goals.